[mla-nynj] Looking for Instructor - MIMS- 5203 Information Retrieval and Digital Libraries

Roberts, Tim RobertsT at HSS.EDU
Thu Dec 23 18:47:02 UTC 2010

For the past few years I have been teaching a course in Information Retrieval and Digital Libraries as part of SUNY Downstate's Graduate program in Medical Informatics Program. I will not be able to continue teaching and the program director has asked me to put out feelers to see if there was another librarian interested in teaching this for the Fall 2011 semester.

The class has generally been taught in the fall semester on Wednesdays from 6-8. I have taught it in person, but the program is open to changing to a distance learning or hybrid class.

If you are interested please let me know and I will pass your information along to the program.

Timothy Roberts, MLS, AHIP
Assistant Director, Academic Resources
Medical Librarian, Kim Barrett Memorial Library
Hospital for Special Surgery
535 East 70th Street
New York, NY 10021

phone: 212-606-1210