[mla-nynj] 2010 NAHSL/NY-NJ MLA Chapters Education Survey

McGowan, Richard Richard.McGowan at med.nyu.edu
Tue Dec 21 21:32:39 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We hope that you are staying warm & enjoying the Holidays so far!

What better way to celebrate than to do a survey helping inform us about your educational needs??!!  Okay, we can think of better ways to celebrate, but there is no better way of helping us help you than to give us your feedback.

Next year’s annual meeting will be a joint venture with the NY-NJ MLA Chapter and the CE Committees of both groups are hoping to plan programs that will best meet the wants and needs of our members. Other programming throughout the year also is better when we know what people want.  Please help us by taking a few minutes to complete the survey. It’s short, quick and all responses will be kept confidential.

We greatly appreciate your feedback by Thursday, December 30th (We'd like to have a little time with our families, as well!).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8QJ22GS

Thank you,

Alison Clapp & Nathan Norris
NAHSL Education Committee Co-Chairs

Richard McGowan
NY-NJ MLA Chapter Continuing Education Chair

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.