[mla-nynj] FW: Request for NY-NJ Chapter Newsletter Submissions

McCrillis, Aileen Aileen.McCrillis at med.nyu.edu
Wed Dec 15 19:15:23 UTC 2010

Dear Chapter Members,

It's not too late to contribute to the Winter Issue of the MLA NY/NJ Chapter Newsletter!!!  Send us your ideas for new columns and features!

We would particularly love to have people share their experiences and photos from the 2010 Chapter Annual Meeting!

Happy Holidays!

Aileen McCrillis, MLIS
Research Librarian
NYU Health Sciences Libraries