[mla-nynj] 3 by the Sea -- Special Event -- Speed Updating

Nancy Glassman glassman at aecom.yu.edu
Wed Aug 26 17:27:51 UTC 2009

Want some input from colleagues on your plans for a product, service,
research project, anything else? Coming to the 3 By the Sea Meeting? The
Speed Updating session at the 3 By the Sea Meeting is your chance to
share what you are doing, get feedback, and make connections that could
lead to collaboration.

Each speaker will have five minutes to share and get feedback - so we'll
have 10 slots available. Speed Updating is scheduled for Wednesday,
October 7 from 5-6pm.

Speed Updating presenters will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve
basis and announced to attendees before the meeting so please let me
know if you would like to participate.

Contact Kris Alpi with the name of the presenter and a one-sentence
title or topic for the promo materials.

We weren't planning to have display technology since this is meant to be
quick, but if you hope to show a technology project that would benefit
from display, please let me know that as well. Questions welcome.

Thanks!

Kris Alpi

Speed Updating Moderator

Kristine Alpi, MLS, MPH, AHIP
Director, William Rand Kenan, Jr. Library of Veterinary Medicine
NCSU Libraries
NC State University
College of Veterinary Medicine
Campus Box #8401
4700 Hillsborough St.
Raleigh, NC 27606
Phone (919) 513-6219; Fax (919) 513-6400
Email _kristine_alpi at ncsu.edu_

--
Nancy Glassman, MLS, AHIP
Systems Librarian