[mla-nynj] CLOSED-Systematic Review Workshop Registration

Robb Mackes rmackes at delamed.org
Mon Aug 10 12:25:32 UTC 2009

Forwarding, per request.

/rtm

This email is to notify everyone that the Systematic Review Workshop:
The Nuts and Bolts for Librarians November 9-11, 2009 to be held at the
Health Sciences Library System (HSLS), University of Pittsburgh -
Falk Library of the Health Sciences, 200 Scaife Hall, Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania has reached the maximum number of course participants and
registration is closed.

If your registration is in the mail or if you intended to register
please contact Melissa Ratajeski. We will place your name on a waiting
list. For Melissa Ratajeski's contact information or more information
about this course go to http://www.hsls.pitt.edu/systematicreview

Thanks for the wonderful response and enthusiasm in our systematic
review workshop!

My best,

Charlie
--