[mla-nynj] Softlink Users Group Meeting

Reich, Barbara BReich at humed.com
Tue Aug 26 11:59:50 UTC 2008

Please excuse cross posting.

**Anyone using or considering using Softlink Liberty is welcome to
attend. If you cannot come to the meeting, but would like to be kept
informed, please send contact information off list to
breich at humed.com.**

The first Softlink Users Group Meeting for libraries in the greater New
York/New Jersey/Connecticut area will be held on September 12th, 2008 at
Hackensack University Medical Center.  This is a user sponsored group
which will provide an opportunity for us to meet face to face, network
to provide support for users of Liberty3 and Liberty4, and share our
expertise with one another.  This first meeting will be an opportunity
to get to know each other and to talk about how we use the software in
our libraries. We may also have a representative from Softlink available
to answer questions. We will be able to continue the work throughout the
year via e-mail and will determine the time/place for a follow-up
meeting.

The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. and end at approximately 12 p.m.
Lunch facilities are available at the host site, so we can continue the
conversation.

Please RSVP by September 5th to Barbara Reich, MLS (breich at humed.com),
our host for this first meeting. Directions and more information about
the location will be sent to those attending a few days before the
meeting.

We look forward to meeting with you,

Amy Frey, MA, AHIP and Barbara Reich, MLS, AHIP

Barbara S. Reich, MLS, AHIP

Director, Medical Library

Samuel and Sandra Hekemian Medical Library

Hackensack University Medical Center

30 Prospect Avenue

Hackensack NJ 07601

voice: 201-996-2326