[mla-nynj] in gratitude and appreciation

Kathel Dunn kathel.dunn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 22:53:25 UTC 2008

Dear Chapter Members,

I want to thank you all - those of you who were able to attend the surprise
party for me on July 24 and those who conveyed your best wishes through
others - for such a wonderful send-off and farewell.

I think it was my second or third day of work at the New York Academy of
Medicine when Patricia Gallagher put the brochure for Chapter membership on
my chair and then suggested that I volunteer. Thirteen years later as I
worked and learned from you all on committees, the winning of the Chapter
project of the year award for the Mini Medical School and serving as your
Chapter Chair, I count you as treasured colleagues.

As difficult as it is to leave, I look forward to - at every opportunity -
talking to NLM folks about how great the librarians are in New York and  New
Jersey. Please do keep in touch so I can know about library doings, big and
small.

Kathel

Kathel Dunn
Kathel.Dunn at gmail.com

PS - on another note, my NYU email stopped working around July 21, about two
weeks before I actually stopped working. If you emailed me at my NYU address
and didn't hear from me, please email at my gmail account.