[mla-nynj] Ebsco Cinahl Price Gauging

Morris, Ellen T. EMorris at SBHCS.com
Mon Aug 4 16:17:17 UTC 2008

I finally joined the NJ hospital librarians' group discount for journals and databases and realized that the power of a group can be balanced against the "monopoly" of providers. CINAHL is one of several EBSCO databases, provides remote access and has always "been good to us" compared to the publisher that withdrew their free online access of our journals after I tossed out the print version.....

Ellen T Morris, MLS
Dr. Victor Parsonnet Memorial Library
  Newark Beth Israel Medical Center,  201 Lyons Ave., Newark, NJ   07112
973-926-7441   fax 973-923-4280   Emorris at sbhcs.com

Patrons First

Important news about our email communications

Saint Barnabas Health Care System has implemented secure messaging services.

To learn more about SBHCS Secure Messaging, go to:
http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sbhcs/

If you need assistance with retrieving a secure email, please email sbhcsaccounts at sbhcs.com or visit http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sbhcs/partners/receiving.php