[mla-nynj] Ebsco Cinahl Price Gauging

Robb Mackes rmackes at delamed.org
Fri Aug 1 14:44:37 UTC 2008

Chapter Members ~

This sort of message is not appropriate for the Chapter discussion list.
We need to be very careful when talking about these issues in an open
forum such as this discussion list.  Generally vendors forbid libraries
from sharing contract and pricing information with other libraries.  We
all have these discussions from time to time, and we should be having
these discussions.  We just need to be more aware of what we're saying
and how we're saying it.

Thank you!

--

Robb
--

Robert T Mackes, MLS, AHIP
MLA-NYNJ Discussion List Co-Administrator