[mla-nynj] New York-New Jersey Chapter of MLA - Membership Dues due no later than January 1

Ascher, Marie MARIE_ASCHER at NYMC.EDU
Mon Nov 12 15:09:38 UTC 2007

A couple members have written me to let me know they are having trouble
with the NY-NJ Membership on the site linked below. I will email a
scanned pdf file to anyone who is having trouble. It won't be fillable
-- you'll have to print it out and complete it by hand.

Just let me know if you are one who is having a problem with it and I'll
send it right over.

Marie

Marie Ascher     marie_ascher at nymc.edu
Head, Reference & Information Services
Health Sciences Library
New York Medical College
Valhalla, NY 10595
Ph: 914-594-3168  Fax: 914-594-3171

-----Original Message-----
From: Ascher, Marie [mailto:MARIE_ASCHER at NYMC.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 12:29 PM
To: mla-nynj at nynjmla.org
Subject: [mla-nynj] New York-New Jersey Chapter of MLA - Membership Dues
dueno later than January 1

Dear NY-NJ Chapter of MLA member,

Please take a moment to renew your membership in the NY-NJ Chapter. Dues
are due by January 1.

http://www.nynjmla.org/membership/2008membershipform.pdf

We have a new form on the website - in fillable PDF format. However,
there is no longer electronic submission or PayPal (due to low use and
extra maintenance). In addition, this year we are asking about AHIP
membership, about interest in committee work, and providing the option
for separate mailing and directory addresses.

Please complete the form and submit payment of $15.00 to me at the
address below (and on the form) at the earliest convenience.

Many thanks for your sustained support of the NY-NJ Chapter.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Marie Ascher
NY-NJ Chapter of MLA, Membership Chair

Marie Ascher     marie_ascher at nymc.edu