[mla-nynj] New York-New Jersey Chapter of MLA - Membership Dues due no later than January 1

Ascher, Marie MARIE_ASCHER at NYMC.EDU
Thu Nov 8 17:29:26 UTC 2007

Dear NY-NJ Chapter of MLA member,

Please take a moment to renew your membership in the NY-NJ Chapter. Dues
are due by January 1.

http://www.nynjmla.org/membership/2008membershipform.pdf

We have a new form on the website - in fillable PDF format. However,
there is no longer electronic submission or PayPal (due to low use and
extra maintenance). In addition, this year we are asking about AHIP
membership, about interest in committee work, and providing the option
for separate mailing and directory addresses.

Please complete the form and submit payment of $15.00 to me at the
address below (and on the form) at the earliest convenience.

Many thanks for your sustained support of the NY-NJ Chapter.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Marie Ascher
NY-NJ Chapter of MLA, Membership Chair

Marie Ascher     marie_ascher at nymc.edu